All orders are shipped via UPS
- Shipping costs are determined by weight and dimension.
- If shipping overseas, please allow for local customs and other taxes.
All Cuban Stock cigars go through careful, rigorous inspections before leaving the factory. If you would like to return a product, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order for Return Authorization. No cigars will be returned without previous authorization. We are not responsible for any damage to cigars after 7 days. Please store cigars in 70% humidity and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Cigars will go bad if they are not stored properly.
Cuban Stock Cigar Co. is a cigar manufacturer and distributor. We do not sell directly to consumers. If you would like to purchase our cigars, please contact us for the closest tobacconist to you.
Customer Service Hours
9 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday EST 1-800-380-8617
Resale Regulations and Additional Notes
- Prices do not include SCHIP (Federal Excise tax)-SCHIP will add $0.20 per cigar (does not include cigarillos).
- Retailers are responsible to pay all taxes that apply in their states.
- Cuban Stock Cigars premium cigars are price protected at 10% below keystone
- No price less than the resale price listed should be advertised.
- All special offers expire as noted.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- We do not market or sell our products to anyone under 21 years of age.
- Not responsible for typographical errors.
- Issuance of this online service is not a commitment to sell.
- Methods of Payment are American Express, VISA, and Mastercard